Wednesday 18 April 2012

More stylised approach.

Greetings all and welcome to the new blog.
It is all change with a new design (currently in progress), new focus (learning to draw in a manga style) and a new blog title.
Over the next few months you will see many changes in the design of this site so expect to see new things added and moved about.

Well anyway lets get back to the blog.
I was feeling abit rusty in my figure drawing so these next few sketches are more of a warm up for later projects. I drew the figures as I would normally then I tried changing how I managed the lines. Trying to go for a more simplistic stylised approach. I think my lack of knowlage in human muscle structure prevented me from going wild with the stylisation. Still this was a very useful excersize.



No comments:

Post a Comment