Wednesday 11 April 2012

Back again.

So I am back from my hiatus. The magazine has been finished and I will have a link up very soon.

Anyway back to the drawings. I was recently challenged by a friend er mortal foe to produce a finished piece. The thing about me is I have been studying because I lacked confidence to produce finished works. The studying has payed off but I still have a long way to go.

This project has seen me useing a reference. I used a combo of illustrator and photoshop. On a side note I have missed blogging. It is nice to finally be back. Expect lots of spam updates from me soon.

Anyway here is the work process.
I have went from line art to colour to prvent this post getting too long.

Ref used: http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/stockart/model/#/d4vmx6i






No comments:

Post a Comment