Sunday 26 February 2012

Drawing Bones and Muscles

Currently Studying
Title: Figure Drawing for all it's worth
Author: Andrew Loomis
Page: 60
Subject: bones and muscles




I have moved on to bones and muscles. I am finally understanding how everything fits together. Muscles and fat make up a good portion of what we see in the naked form. My initial studies are really paying off here as I don't need to measure every detail and as said before I can see how everything is related. I am pillowing through these studies. it is getting to the stage where I may need a new challenge.

I have looked further on ahead in the book and the next section is plains and how to shade. After I have done that I want to move to heads. That way I will be able to draw figures almost completely. Here are this mornings studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment