Monday 20 February 2012

Perspective: round 2

Currently Studying
Title: Figure Drawing for all it's worth
Author: Andrew Loomis
Page: N/A
Subject: Perspective




More Perspective studies. Kind of getting more confident with this as you maybe able to tell. Really it does not take that much effort just a bit of time and concentration. I think soon I will be able to apply what I have learnt to figures. I may try that out next actually.

Some areas are still slightly off but the important thing is the blocks look like they are in perspective. Foreshortening is occurring and what is more it is getting realistic. I was able to create basic buildings and structures. Still I can't afford to get complacent. I still have a very long way to go and in a relative short time. I wonder would it be possible to get really good in one month? Never the less my goal of becoming competent by June looks like it maybe a distinct possibility. That is not to blow my own trumpet but more to remind myself when things get tough that you can improve your art work with a little time and effort.


Note to self:
Whilst I am improving I must still strive to master this subject. Any weakness in perspective could cause me emense hassle later on when I get to doing finished coloured illustrations. I do fee I am on the right path at the moment. Perhaps it is time to also do some urban environment studies? I still need to apply this to more organic shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment