Saturday 25 February 2012

general anatomy

Currently Studying
Title: Figure Drawing for all it's worth
Author: Andrew Loomis
Page: 50
Subject: Perspective




Moving on and stronger than ever. Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday I was researching something that needed doing before I continue with any web stuffs.

Todays studies consisted of general anatomy studies and finding landmarks around the human form. Still not completely confident with the torso so I may need to go back to it at a later date, however I feel confident enough with my general anatomy skills that I feel I am ready to progress to full figures. This will be running parrallel with my Loomis studies as I still need to learn how to construct faces properly and the muscle structure of pretty much the entire human form.

I managed to get 5 basic drawings done today with out too much hassle. Only area that I continue to have problems with are the muscles interlacing with the ribs. They just dont feel right. Anyway on to the drawings.



No comments:

Post a Comment