Tuesday 21 February 2012

Perspective round 3

Currently Studying
Title: Figure Drawing for all it's worth
Author: Andrew Loomis
Page: 42
Subject: Perspective




This is just a quick update before I am due elsewhere. So last night I tried to draw torsos in perspective and failed spectacularly. That was untill my last attempt of the evening. I decided to look through the Loomis book one last time and I came across a section on solid form.

Previously this page intimidated the hell out of me. It seemd confusing and I could not wrap my head around it but then I started using it as a guide. This method works! I shall have more up tonight. Kind of excited about this. If I can memorise this way of thinking then figure drawing should get alot easier.


Note to self: 
I will put up my full workings out tonight along with an explination. The only images worth really noting are the bottom 2 which I used the Loomis 3d form technique. Must memorise this and learn to apply it with 2 and 3 point perspective.
Progress is being made. I am understanding more than I have ever understood befor with illustration. Must keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment